Your Privacy is Important to Us
Information We Collect
We collect information from You when You register, log in and use the Website, contact or interact with us, fill out a form, when You place an order, or participate in a contest, promotion or survey and voluntarily provide us with Your comments and other content in connection with using the Website.
We may collect Your name, email address, birth date, password, postal address, phone number, credit card number and any other information that You provide. In addition, when You use the Website, We may collect Your Wi-Fi or other connection information, IP address, device information, dates related to your registration, log-ins, notifications, consents, and other actions. You may use some portions of the Website anonymously, though We automatically collect information regarding each user of our Website, including Your IP address, the domain name of Your Internet search provider, the Website features You use and the time of Your use, Your mobile device information (e.g., device model, operating system version and location, when you allow for it), and aggregated information that cannot be used to specifically identify You when You use the Website.
Our social media tools, such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Instagram, are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our Website. Your activity with these tools is governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide them.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information that We collect for several purposes, including:
- The purposes for which You provided it;
- To process and fulfill your order, including to send you emails to confirm your order status and shipment;
- To create or add to Your user profile or registered account;
- To process and respond to Your inquiries and comments;
- To administer and fulfill our contests and other promotions;
- To send You information about Your relationship with us;
- To develop new products;
- To personalize and enhance Your experience using the Website;
- To send periodic emails. The email address(es) You provide may be used to send information and updates pertaining to Your account, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or Website information, etc. If at any time You would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email;
- To generate and review reports and data about our user base and Website usage patterns;
- To compile aggregate data for internal and external business purposes;
- To display relevant advertising;
- To prevent fraud and abuse of the Website and to otherwise protect users and visitors and our business;
- To assist law enforcement and respond to subpoenas;
- To provide information to representatives and advisers (e.g., attorneys and accountants) to comply with legal, accounting or security requirements;
- To prosecute and defend a court, arbitration or similar proceeding;
- To administer, operate and improve the Website and for internal business purposes; and
How Your Information is Disclosed
- Business Changes: If We are involved in a merger, acquisition, sale of assets, joint venture, securities offering, bankruptcy, reorganization, liquidation, dissolution, or other transaction or if the ownership of all or substantially all of our business otherwise changes, We may transfer Your information to a third party or parties in connection therewith
We do not sell your personal information to third parties for any reason.
Data Retention Policy, Managing Your Information
We will retain Your information for as long as You use the Website and for a reasonable time thereafter. Please note that some or all of the information We have collected may be required in order for the Website to function properly. We may delete email recipient information for any recipient who opts out of our emails, and We may delete information that is no longer reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes that initially gave us the right to access such data.